- Cosmic Microwave Background and Sparsity (video in french) , Horizon de la statistique, January 21, 2014.
- Sparsity in Astrophysics: from Wavelets to Compressed Sensing, Versoix Observatory, Geneve, November 27, 2012.
- Sparsity and CMB, SAMSI-SAVI Workshop on Astrostatistics - September 19-21, Triangle Park, USA, 2012.
- 2D and 3D Multiscale Geometric Transforms,, Hong Kong Baptist University, August 14, 2012.
- Weak Lensing as a Dark Energy Probe,, Dark Energy Day, Orsay, Nov 29, 2011.
- Compressed Sensing in Astrophysics, SIAM Imaging Conference, Chicago, April 12-14, 2010.
Dark Matter Mass Map Reconstruction , Approximation, Geometric Modelling and Applications, CIRM, Marseille, November 24 - 28th, 2008.
- "Morphological Component Analysis: From Images to Hyperspectral Data", IMI Distinguished Lecture Series, University of South Carolina, Columbia, November 8, 2007.
"Morphological Component Analysis and the Cosmic Microwave Background" ,
Image Processing for Random Shapes: Applications to Brain Mapping, Geophysics and Astrophysics, UCLA, May 21-25, 2007.
- "Cosmology and Multiscale Geometric Analysis" ,
Oxford 12th - 15th September 2005.
- "Morphological Component Analysis" ,
SPIE conference on Signal and Image Processing:
Wavelet Applications in Signal and Image Processing XI ,
SPIE's Annual Meeting, July 31-4 August 2005, San Diego.
"Data Analysis using a Combination of Redundant Transforms",
29th Annual Spring Lecture Series in the Mathematical
Sciences on Recent Developments in Applied Harmonic Analysis:
Multiscale Geometric Analysis, 15-17 April,
University of Arkansas. Fayetteville, 2004.
"Image Restoration by Multiscale Methods",
invited paper, IPAM
Mathematical Challenged in Astronomical Imaging conference. Jan 26-30,
UCLA, Los Angeles, 2004.